EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Saturday, January 16, 2010

SNOW TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

EASTERN BOARDERS NEWEST SNOW A-TEAM MEMBER NICK JULIUS

Nick has been a shop fixture for years here in the Leominster EB. We have watched him grow up riding around Wachusett and hitting up local events for a long time now. Nicks dedicated a lot of time on the snow over the years and been fortunate enough to have had the total support from his parents, and had the opportunity to spend the last few New England winters under the wing of non other than Coach Bill Enos and the amazing Waterville Valley staff and park crew in NH. Nicks always flown the EB flag and supported us over the years and is really coming into his own. We would like to wish him the absolute best, and proudly welcome him aboard as our newest member of the snowboard A TEAM.

Sponsors: Flow, Oakley, Volcom, Celtek, NXTZ, 525 East, and EB.
Hometown: Sterling MA
Age: 16
Favorite snow flick: Picture This
Favorite guys to shred with: Merrick Joyce, Nick Doucette and all the past and present Waterville crew!
Snow heros: Bill Enos, Ian Thorley
What else do you do when not riding: I skate, eat, drink Pepsi, hang out with my friends and I'm told im on Facebook way to much. I do my schoolwork too.
Shout outs: Thanks mom and dad for fully supporting my snowboarding and loving it as much as I do, and world famous coach Bill Enos.
Snowboard setup: Flow Quantum 155 board, Flow NXT bindings, Flow The One boots.
Goals: To compete as much as I can and be as successful as I can. One day to have a video part, and to never let snowboaridng stop being fun.

" I've already done alot of traveling so far, I've been to Colorado two times, once was for the Dew Tour. I was also just in Mammoth for Grand Prix and got to Salt Lake yesterday to do the second Dew Tour stop at Snow Basin. When I get back to the East coast on I'll be in NH for the rest of the month. Then I will be flying back out to Colorado for a Rev Tour. I come home from there and go straight to Vermont for the last Dew Tour stop. Then March it's just the US Open I think since there's no Killington Grand Prix. After the Open I leave for Colorado again for Nationals. and hopefully I will be doing the launch photo shoot for Snowboarder Mag again. I'll be doing the Flow photoshoot in Mammoth in April. Thats pretty much it i think. "

Recent results:
1st place Nationals youth men slope
3rd place Dew Tour open qualifiers slope
8th place Mammoth grand prix slope
1st place Sugarloaf Main Event
1st place Wachusett Main Event
3rd place WV Burton Am Series





No comments: