EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Thursday, July 30, 2009

OLD PHOTOS OF THE DAY



These shots are of an old friend Trevor Kupetz from NH. I took them in Nashoba Valleys pipe at the time..1992? He was on a Burton Asym Air that was hacked down on the tip and tail and ridden backwards too. He wasn't the sort of guy that gave a shit..like I said he was from NH. Just about anyone who rides and skates from the great Granite State is, or at least was a step ahead of many other kids. I think the "Live Free Or Die" thing really makes people think and act differently. Trevor ripped..hard. Smooth as he was sketchy. Most of the guys I knew from there were the same..Nick Francke, Adam and Jeff Moran, Dan Brothers, Mike Baker, Matt Gormley..the list goes on. Their all rulers. I don't know where Trevor is today ..last I knew he groomed at the original, historic Waterville Valley Boneyard and I haven't heard anything since.

No comments: