EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

R.I.P.


This morning I went for a carwash. Upon going through the first stage of the cleaning a tree frog showed up on my windshield out of nowhere. You've seen these little things ..all colorful with toes that look like suction cups. Before I knew how to save the little guy the soap got him ..then the brushes. Until today I had never seen a frightened frogs face, but there he was with eyes wide open taking a beating clinging to my windshield like an old sticker half torn, still holding on and flapping in the wind. Needless to say he lost his grip and most likely spun out down the drain and was flushed away. If anyones reading this and missing their pet treefrog he probably won't be home for dinner..but he's incredibly clean.

No comments: