EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Monday, July 13, 2009

OLD PHOTO OF THE DAY+ BONUS INTERVIEW



Todays old pic is of John Cavan back in Mount Snows old pipe from ??? ...well it was a while back. The other one is one he sent me of what he does best. I caught him on Facebook today while at work and this randumbness started out of nowhere....enjoy.









Random "Facebook chat" interview with Romes team manager/kids on shred director John Cavan.

5:03pm
Andy
whats your favorit color?
5:04pm

John
why
5:05pm
Andy
I'm doing an interview as we spaek..it just started
John
black......but I think black is the absence of color so I may have jsut failed your first question HA
5:06pm
Andy
ok..so whats your best trick these days?
I'm blogging this, so be interesting
5:08pm
John
my best trick these days is probably being able to cross back n forth over the border with as much gear as I carry and not get in trouble for "working" in a foreign land...I think Canada is still another country.....it's also amazing that I haven't been arrested yet for filming handrails
Andy
what about being arrested for anything else?
5:10pm
John
what like are you trying to get me to say something about being arrested for being drunk in Tijuana....yeah that happened a while ago get over it HA HA HA
5:10pm
Andy
This is going to be the new interview source. I can feel it. I have my finger on the pulse of the media world, and you're the first one ever. How does this make you feel?
5:11pm
John
It makes me feel pretty special Bub you've always had your finger on the pulse of all that is cool....unfortunately it always hasn't been cool when you have been doing it......which doesn't always make you cool....we'll see how it makes me look once this comes out
this is fun
5:12pm
Andy
I'll edit some real important stuff and lie for you. Don't sweat it
Any new team guys or updates on the team?
Andy
LONG PAUSE:comon you're falling asleep at the wheel her Cavan. This is a live interview
5:17pm
John
Johnnie Paxson is pretty much the shit right now he is gonna blow some minds in the new technine/MFM video Hard to Earn he was the guy that did the crazy wallride to rodeo in our movie last year, We also have recently put on Stale Sandebech he's a Norwegien kid who is good at everything and is like 16 We've got a good tight crew right now I'm more than stoked.....oh yeah we moved Johnny Lazz up on to the main team he's been on our stuff since Rome started he's gone from bein a kid rider to full on guy.....he's cool
sorry I was making sure I was typing the correct company answer for you HA
5:18pm
Andy
it's ok it's a Facebook interview and spelling errors are totally acceptanle
see even I suck at speed typing . I'm a hunt and peck one finger typer
5:19pm
John
Runke (our marketing manager) is texting me from a plane right now to so I'm multi tasking like a mofo right now
5:20pm
Andy
ok..now back to business. Runke can hold his junk while we talk here. This is work too
People want to know things. It's good for Rome you know
5:21pm
John
HA HA HA
5:21pm
Andy
so..nobody really reads the blog anyway..what do you REALLY think of Runke?
John
Here's the thing about Runke he works at two speeds fastest and light speed......He eats like no human I have ever seen...just the other day we went to this burrito joint by Rome and he ordered his I ordered mine and he had his finished before I had gotten mine.....it's not right he attacks food like he's got a grudge against it....but that translates into his worklife as well he is able to accomplish the work of other companies entire marketing departments before lunch time and that still leaves him time to party......He's pretty much the best
5:24pm
Andy
Thats a perfectly safe answer. You'll still have a job. How was the "twitter" thing with LNP?
John
Safe answer? what were you looking for some really seedy 4am shit from Vegas or San Diego....you'll have to wait for when I write my book my friend....and speaking of when I write a book you prolly won't escape perfectly clean so becareful what u wish for...ok now for the lnp answer
5:27pm
Andy
waiting .....
John
We were kind of nervous about the LNP thing....scratch that we were really nervous abou tthe LNP thing, Bjorn answered 80 questions when he did his and he said that was pretty much as fast as he could type, so when we decided to do LNP he had just figured out how to use Twitter plus i figured he would get bored with it and just leave...that could have actually been pretty funny but he did awesome he answered 131 questions in 2 hours thats a lot of tweeting or twatting or tweaking in his case he just sipped some cold ones and typed away, kids seem to really like that stinky hippy he seems to make snowboarding look really fun and he has a really good attitude....great outlook on life that guy
Andy
Who's your favored couple to win So You Think You Can Dance?
I'm not prepared here..I have really random questions, but I think this is going well.
5:31pm
John
I have never once watched that show....that is a stupid question and I feel dumber having taken the time to even think about a reply to that
5:31pm
Andy
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
5:31pm
John
you should run this interview as is...that'll be pretty good...so people have to see how bad that last question was
you should ask dave wood that
5:32pm
Andy
I'm no expert, but your answer was lame too..L
5:32pm
John
real great insult the person you are interviewing...what school of journalism did u attend here bub
5:33pm
Andy
ok ...how about something stock. Where is your all time favorite place to go with the team?
I'm new here..you have to cut me some slack.
John
I like Quebec, we have really good luck there, whenever we are all together there gnarly shit goes down, so I'd prolly say there, but I also really like Revelstoke BC we spent a lot of time there as well and we have a lot of good friends up there. Carl at Society takes care of us
5:36pm
Andy
....Hey ..I have to run.. a customer needs some help with a bike. Thanks for the interview John as weird as it is..L
5:38pm
Andy
Talk at you later bud.
5:38pm
John
yep thanks for everything BUB











No comments: