EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Thursday, March 13, 2008

IT AINT OVER



Mission: Get it while it lasts. Waterville Valley this past Tuesday our inhouse ripper Chris Mulchcrazy got his jump on. I shot a bunch of photos in the last few days up there while bumping into all sorts of team guys and friends. Rotax, Berrisford, Ian Thorley, Reis, Luke and the whole Waterville Academy crew were killing it. The snow was pretty good considering we just had rain and a freeze. ( Just don't follow Deb Moore down "her favorite trail" without a pair of hockey skates on )Watervilles in great shape right now and set up perfectly for Spring riding with decent base depths all over the mountain. If you like good music check the Waterville site for the upcoming Toots and the Maytals show details too. I'll toss a few pics up soon of some of the other guys when I get more time. Right now it's off to Sugarloaf for the weekend.

3 comments:

Ass Industries said...

Mulch is the man!!! How does the k2 banana do?

Unknown said...

Living the dream..

Mulch said...

my back, my left knee, right shoulder all say "its over"

...oh yeah and the waterville rippers doing sideways cab nine twisters tell my pride its over too. those kids rip. tyler davis rips too. I'm more pumped on snowboarding than I've ever been. its so much fun.
-mulch