EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Friday, December 17, 2010

ATTACK BANANA FEEDBACK

I got this great email from a long time customer of ours today. If you've been eyeballing the newest Lib Attack Banana at all take a second to read this. Daren is a really solid rider that has years of experience on the snow on lots of different boards....all from the same company. I convinced him to break his routine for a change. Sounds like the pay off was worth the risk too.



Bub,
Thanks for pushing me to try something different! I rode the Lib Wednesday night and had a blast on it!! Conditions were really good so I didn’t get to try it on some icy stuff yet. I set it up centered like you advised and really thought it turned extremely well riding either way. The tail was SUPER poppy and the board had a nice med-soft flex. The board spins easily and was so responsive it took me a couple runs to truly appreciate it. I can’t wait to ride it again!

Thanks again
Daren


Thanks for the feedback Daren..glad you like it.

No comments: