EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Saturday, February 13, 2010

BURTON BB1 super OG

I'm about to have a yard sale of my own on EBay if this is the new trend. Watch the price crank up on this thing during the last few minutes.




"This is the Real deal and untouched, it still has the wax on the bottom!!.plus an original safety strap. This Burton board BB1 is from Londonderry Vermont and was made by Jake Burton circa 1978 or '79. My family is from Londonderry we owned the store accross the road,and i watched Jake make boards in his garage shop on main st."

4 comments:

Mulch said...

stoops.

adamroe said...

is this board still available ?

Anonymous said...

I don't believe you have a BB1. BB2's were made with bindings not BB1's. But it looks great for a BB2.

Anonymous said...

Its a BB1. I like to make fun of the guy above for correcting n post thats ancient, but i'm doing the same thing. Losers beget losers