EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CRY NO MORE ...STOWE VT TODAY


Figured I'd share this email I just got. The pow shots on the bottom were taken today up there. Cavans pic from the chair still shows it's good too.

Hey Bub, just wanted to drop you a line and let you and your shop know that we got a ton of snow yesterday and last night up here on the mountain at Stowe. We got a bunch of rain on Monday but it switched over mid day on Tuesday and then snowed all the way through. A bunch of us went up this am to check the mountain out expecting the worst and we ended up riding probably the best snow of the year so far. I know it’s a bit longer drive for people down in Mass but trust me it is worth it, so much fun shit here and it looks like it’s gonna snow off an on for a while now. Get up here....or don’t. Sorry for the lack of photos I was riding. This email is aimed directly at you Koval...(I don’t have his email so it kind isn’t but you get my drift)
Talk to you soon,
Cavan

No comments: