EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OLD PHOTO OF THE DAY

I have been gathering up and downloading a bunch of old pictures that I ( Bub ) have taken over the last 30 years or so, and will be posting them here in the blog on the days I'm working. Maybe it should be called "old photo of every other day" ...or something. Either way this is a shot taken of an old friend named Dave Miller. Dave was from Acton and this shot was taken at "the Pit" in Stow where I used to live. If I remember right , it's a 26" Mongoose cruiser. The shots from Oct 1983....almost 26 years ago now......and yes Tabor, the jump had a name. He's laughing as he reads this....The King Burrito aka KB. When Taco Bell was only on the West coast it was somewhere we wanted to go and eat. Now that it's here too I wish it stayed on the West coast. Somehow the jump was named after a burrito. I didn't name it, but it was a booter for it's time.

No comments: