EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ride the Fire


We got some new Spitfires in the other day and THEY ARE FAST..
The STREET and PARK BURNERS are a new Urethane Compound from the guys at SPITFIRE. Rated at 100D(street) and 98D(park) to put those ratings into prospective the hardest wheel we had prior was Darkstars and they are rated at 70D. Its a difference let me tell you. Made to be flat spot resistant (always good for you cement guys) it really works too. I took these puppies to Rye on friday night, left stoked, then ran them at Fitchburg yesterday ad still happy and Flat Spot free..

Two Thumbs up for the guys over at SPITFIRE for making an awesome new urethane!

3 comments:

Eastern Boarder Danvers said...

Darkstars are 70 D, spitfires are 100A and 98A...different hardness scale.

SEAN S. said...

my bad, you were right I was wrong, you are big and I am little and there is nothing I can do about it.

SEAN S. said...

this is not sean either, it is Kevin