EB SHOP BLOGS: WORCESTER | NASHUA | NATICK | DANVERS | WEB BLOG | MEGABLOG

Thursday, November 15, 2007

10% RULE


This is what the Queen City Session looked like after Colleen won a thousand bucks. Blurry. Actually this is a shot I took on my way to Burlington while driving there alone..bored and hopped up on heavy duty cold meds. After killing time with a camera and bored calling people, I figured out that I passed 89 an hour back.... oops. 91 is a nice ride I guess and after adding an extra hour to an already 3 hour drive the event was still pretty fun. I'd like to thank Herb for proving he's still an asshole and blowing it off. But hats off to Fiske and Stroble for holding it down...umm well Fiske didn't exactly hold it down the next day. Tommy J was rockin' the mic too. Good stuff.

No comments: